1. Let’s talk about sport. What do you do to keep fit?
The health is very important with our life. Many people said that " Having a good health is having everything". And the truth, if you haven't got a good health, you will not have perfect happiness in family, life and career. It's necessary to keep our fit. All kinds of physical exercises are very useful to make our bodies strong and to keep ourselves fit and healthy. To tell the truth I don’t do sports regularly and it is not an essential part of my daily life. In the morning I do some exercises just to awake. Then some aerobics for myself. It puts me into the fine moods. In summer I go swimming . In winter, I prefer skating.
2. Do you agree that bad habits like smoking can be dangerous. Why?
Smoking is harmful for all people and especially for children. It’s known from statistics that smoking kills 2 million people a year. Many of them die from lung cancer. Some aren’t even smokers. They are people who live or work with heavy smokers. Also smoking may cause heart diseases and spoil your teeth and skin.
So it is better not to begin smoking because in future you will have to make a lot of efforts so as to get rid of this bad habit.
3. What questions will you ask to a professional sportsman?
First of all I’d like to ask some personal questions:
- Is it a pleasure or hard work to be a sportsman?
- Have you got any time for your personal life?
- What is the best moment in your life?
4. What can you advise a person who doesn’t know what kind of sport to take up?
First of all I would recommend deciding several things like whether he or she wants to take it up professionally or not, outdoors or indoors, team or individual. Then it will be very useful to visit some sports clubs, talk to people who go in for sport for some years. Then it will be time to make decisions.
5. Sport develops character and team spirit . Can you add any other points in favor of sport?
Sport is very important in our life. It is popular with young and old people. Sport helps people to keep fit and have good health. If you go in for sports you can’t catch a cold. It makes people self-organized and helps to develop a sense of discipline. Sport helps look beautiful, enjoy life and be free. Only being healthy people can enjoy life in its full beauty.